let's see if i can stick to this
September 1, 2010 - November 30, 2010 in light of recent news I’ve decided to go the next 3 months trying to get right. no more sweets, soda, fast food, or alcohol. only water, milk, juice, and good meals. hitting the gym EVERY day. weights, running, shots. gotta get right. the dream is in sight. i’m in the right direction. gotta stay focused
Day 10: 1 confession
i secretly want to make my life long dreams come true so that i can change the world one action at a time
DAY 9: 2 smileys that describe my life right now
Day 8: 3 turn ons
1. don’t be afraid to get dirty! go on a hike and enjoy it, change the oil in your car. don’t be a full time diva. 2. play sports! throw a football, catch a football, shoot a jumper. it’s f***in hot! 3. occasionally telling someone off! there are just some people in the world that need to be yelled at and put in their place. if you, just out of nowhere, bust out and cuss them...
My time to shine
Sunday is the first real opportunity for me to start my career. All my hard work and determination throughout the years is finally paying off. Thank you Lord for the first of many opportunities that’ll come my way
Day 7: 4 turn offs
1. I don’t mean to be mean but being a fob. like occasionally being a fob is fine but when it’s every second. it’s a no no. 2. being disrespectful. not just to me but to anyone in general, especially to elders. 3. having a squeaky little voice. i know i know, it’s not your fault but sorry. 4. lack of confidence. be happy with yourself. you can’t be happy with...
DAY 6: 5 people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. Christian Molina 2. Kristiana Tolentino 3. Jo Ann Fonacier 4. SCV Hoops fam 5. D’Zone fam. When I make it, these are the people that can count on me to be there with whatever they need. Of course, there’s a lot more people but these are the majority
Day 5: 6 things I wish I never did
1. Slack off in High School 2. Stop playing ball 3. turn down all those opportunities to travel the world 4. hold my tongue when i should’ve spoke up 5. stop being active at church 6. stop my life to make others happy
Sometimes, your plans don’t go exactly how you plan them to go. from there you can either give up or find a new way to achieve your goals. thank God the first way wasn’t the only way. plan b
DAY 4: 7 things that cross my mind a lot
1. when will it be MY turn 2. how many more miles do these knees have left? 3. who’s day can i try to brighten up today? 4. at least she’s happy 5. gotta get this workout in 6. what can i do to make myself better than yesterday? 7. haven’t talked to (insert anyone) in awhile, let’s send them a text
DAY 3: 8 ways to win my heart
1. be into sports 2. don’t wear too much make up 3. support me in whatever i do 4. family oriented 5. know how to have a good time 6. be decisive 7. accept me for who i am 8. catholic
DAY 2: 9 things about myself
1. I WILL make basketball a career. 2. I love dogs 3. first impressions are a big deal to me 4. girls STILL confuse me 5. i don’t want to make as much money as i can, just enough to where money isn’t an issue. 6. i’m one of those dudes who’ll drop what i’m doing if you need me 7. i have an odd sense of humor 8. i open up to random people pretty easily 9....
DAY 1: Ten things I want to say to ten different...
1. i wanna tell you something but i’m afraid of how you’ll react 2. really? why do you have to act like that? 3. i’m definitely better than you 4. if i was there, you and i definitely would’ve fought 5. why are you with him? 6. seriously? i’m just trying to be a friend and you can’t respond? 7. if you were better at your job, we’d have a better...
10 day challenge
iamiani: ayhwangg: Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two...
if i gotta settle for a piece of you, then i’m gonna have to say PEACE 2 YOU– (via jaybueno21)
You don't love me, you love the money in my...
anjodee: A lot of people that I know say, “don’t forget about me when you make it to the top”. But why wouldn’t I forget you when your ass forgot about me before I even started working to become successful? I have plenty of friends but there’s only a handful that I’ll take to the top with me.